LEAD Mission Statement
LEAD is uniting and empowering women from both academia and industry to elevate their role in leadership and to advocate for current and future women leaders through education, mentorship and dialogue.
LEAD Program Goals
- Increase the number of women in leadership roles within Radiology, specifically women chairs, and GE Healthcare via a focused development program that incorporates leadership training, real life experiences and a network of high potential women leaders.
- Create an opportunity for healthcare providers and industry to align around similar diversity challenges and opportunities.
- Cohort consists of 20 leaders
- Top talent female Radiology and GEHC emerging leaders who are the “next leaders” (Dean, Chair, Vice Chair, VP, new manager) approximately 3-5 years prior to promotion
- Selected via an application process in the summer; program runs 12 months beginning in September.
Applications for the 2021 - 22 LEAD Program are now being accepted!
- Monthly one-hour virtual training programs/speakers
- Scheduled live meetings/events (detailed below)
- Mentorship program (within organization and with SCARD or GEHC leadership)
- Alumna network with events beyond the yearlong program
- Please note the registration fees are not included in LEAD program tuition and must be paid separately to the corresponding organization as part of the meeting registration process. Travel and lodging are not included in LEAD tuition.
- Applicant must attend and participate in all live meetings and virtual calls.
- Sponsoring organization/department chair (department) supports cost of registration fees, lodging and travel to and from all live meetings in addition to the cost of LEAD tuition.
- LEAD tuition is $2,000 for the yearlong program